Both virgin hair vs remy hair are derived from 100% natural human hair. In the market, 2 these types of hair are the best quality hair to make hair extension. In this article, K-hair you give you a general view and explain about them so that you will achieve new knowledge.
1. Virgin hair vs Remy hair: What are they?
As above – mentioned, virgin hair vs remy hair are human hair at all. Have you know about them clearly?
1.1 Virgin hair
Virgin hair has been defined as hair that has never been chemically processed in any ways such as coloring, bleaching, perming. Thank to that, virgin hair will be the best choice for users who want to make any most perfect styles and fashion colors namely white, blond, pink color.
Virgin hair is normally collected from one single donor in a careful way that the hair’s cuticles are kept intact and always going in one direction. Hair of one single donor is not mixed with hair of others. In fact, it is quite difficult to have a large amount of hair picked from only one donor. Thus, it is the most expensive and rarest among kinds of hair.
Virgin hair is pure and it is often cut from young women. Thus, there are no gray hair or split ends. The donors of virgin hair must own long full healthy hair. This make virgin hair far more superior to remy hair.
1.2 Remy hair
Remy hair is considered as virgin hair but most of them has been colored, dyed, and chemically processed. Remy hair is also recognize as one of the high quality of human hair types. In reality, remy hair extensions are the most popular human hair extension on the market thanks to its high quality the reasonable price.
Read more about hair extensions: Weave and extensions
Besides, remy hair is cut directly from a donor. With true high-quality remy hair, the hair collected is healthy, the cuticles intact and all cuticles follow in the same way as well. If processed in proper method, there will be very little tangle hair.
2. The comparison of Virgin hair vs Remy hair
K-hair will help you to make a comparison between Virgin hair vs Remy hair, then you dear can consider to choose the most appropriate type.
2.1 The similarity of virgin hair vs remy hair
- Virgin hair vs remy hair are 100% human hair, so their duration of use is long, at least 2 to 3 years if you take care them well and frequently.
- Virgin hair vs remy hair are appreciate with the cuticle intact with hair strands arranged in one direction from root to the tip, which may prevent the hair from being tangle. When make hair to any styles and colors, the stable cuticle intact is an important benefit to reach the most satisfying hair.
2.2 The difference of virgin hair vs remy hair
- The donor of remy hair might have used to dye, perm or bleach their hair while the donor of virgin hair did not use any chemical products.
- While virgin hair always comes as it was, remy hair needs to be rearranged again.
- Remy hair is cheaper than virgin hair but can be bought more easily.
- Virgin hair it is more expensive than remy hair, and it can stay longer, and look more natural.
- Virgin hair is often the better choice for hair bleaching as they are natural and unprocessed chemicals.
3. Virgin hair vs remy hair: what should I choose?
Virgin hair vs remy hair are the good choices for extentions and treating them like your own hair. In fact, virgin hair vs remy hair are all easily made various styles.
If you desire to own the best hair for bleaching your hair to light color, virgin hair will be appreciated.
If you want to save your money and you do not need to make the hair to light color, you can choose remy hair. Remy hair can be color to darker color and it still meets your demand. So please feel free if you buy remy hair instead of virgin ones due to your financial condition.
In fact, you may not be able to differentiate which one is virgin hair, which one is remy hair until you use them. Please contact me for advice to make a wise and reasonable decision.
Regardless the high quality hair you buy, the progress of maintenance is very important. You should treat them as your own hair, use hair oil and protect them well.
Free hair expert business advice