Nowadays, the market for hair extensions and weaves have been developing more and more due to the increasing demand for women’s beauty in the world. Everyone knows that the quality of hair is indispensable for those great hairstyles, including remy hair and non-remy hair. However, what many of us know is the difference between remy hair and non-remy hair. Therefore, today K-Hair specialist Ms. Jennie will provide all people interested in the hair, with more knowledge about the difference between remy hair and non-remy hair in the article below.
1. Different definitions between remy hair and non-remy hair
First, we should explore what is remy hair below:
1.1. Definition of remy hair
Remy is hair collected and sorted from various sources with the root and tip traveling in the same direction to ensure the cuticle does not tangle or matte.
1.2. Definition of non-remy hair
Non-remy is hair that does not have it’s roots aligned (Roots and tips not traveling in the same direction). Since the cuticle runs in both directions it requires a higher concentration of acid. Eventually resulting in hair with very low moisture, leading to dry straw-like hair.
2. Compare the features between remy hair and non-remy hair
Many people are curious and want to know the features between remy hair and non-remy hair. Let’s see the content below:
2.1.Outstanding Characteristics of Remy Hair
- The remy hair has all the cuticles aligned and running in the same direction
- The remy hair is collected in a way where all the hair strands stay aligned
- The remy hair does not tangle or matte, it’s always good over time
- The remy hair can take longer to manufacture because the good quality of hair often takes time to create the good products
- It’s more expensive because it is in short supply
2.2. Outstanding Characteristics of Non-Remy Hair
- About non-remy hair, it usually contains shedding hair from brushes and off the floor
- The non-remy hair is often thin at the ends or not full ends
- The non-remy hair contains split ends
- The non-remy hair makes users disappointed when tangling and matting over a short amount of time
- The lifetime of non-remy hair only lasts a few weeks to a month
- It is cheap because the quality is acceptable if your budget is low. Moreover, it is in great supply from many hair factories.
K-Hair Factory has been supplying the remy hair for all customers in the world. The remy hair of K-Hair is from 100% real Vietnamese women hair, NOT SYNTHETIC or MIXED HAIR
3. The differences between Remy Hair and Non-Remy Hair
Remy hair and non-remy hair are the popular hair used mostly and also the main products that many hair sellers have supplied to the buyers and customers.
However, you can recognize the differences between remy hair and non-remy hair easily. Below this is the comparison between remy hair and non-remy hair in every aspect, let’s check it:
- Textures source: Remy hair is from donators but non-remy hair is from hair brushes, salon bins, and temple floors.
- Price: Do you wonder why non-remy hair is less expensive then remy hair? It is hair that is shaved off the donors head and bundled in such a manner that all the hair is kept in one direction. By doing so, the cuticles of the hair do not get roughed up as much and stay smooth.
- Manufacturing way: remy hair has the unilateral process and non-remy hair mixed-up root and tips.
- Bleach and Dye: Remy hair is the best choice if you want to bleach and dye any colors you want in the easy way. You should not use the non-remy hair for bleaching or dying.
- Outlook: Remy hair looks healthier- it shines, it is soft and natural. Non-remy hair will shed, tangle and matte very quickly.
- Maintenance: Remy hair is easy to maintain its texture,luster and natural look.While,since the cuticle runs in both directions it requires a higher concentration of acid. Eventually resulting in hair with very low moisture, leading to dry straw-like hair.
- Lifetime: Non-remy hair does not last as long as virgin remy human hair. They typically last about several months with daily wear.
- Versatile: As for remy human hair ,you can try out various colors and styles, while this is not recommended for non remy hair. Because it will reduce the hair use life.
4. Remy Hair and Non-Remy Hair, which one is better?
Remy hair has a smoother, shinier, and healthier appearance than non-remy hair. True remy and virgin hair are usually more expensive but will last longer.
Your budget will determine which type of hair extensions you buy. If you can, it is well worth the cost to buy Remy hair and it will last you a very long time if properly maintained.
There are so many possibilities of places you can get your hair bundles. There are so many types available and so many methods of fitting them that make the world of hair extensions a confusing place.
As a senior hair expert in the Vietnam hair market, I prefer you to buy the remy hair instead of non-remy hair. If you are pending about the price between remy hair and non-remy hair, of course, the remy hair is much more expensive, I ensure that you will deserve for what you pay. Above this is the article about the differences between remy hair and non-remy hair, if you have any questions or need other useful pieces of information, you can contact Mrs. Jennie – Sales Manager of K-Hair Factory for free consultant and 24/7 support.