Tips and Tricks: HOW TO TEST HAIR EXTENSIONS
The demand of hair extensions is increasing every year because of women beauty needs. Therefore, thousands of factories were born to provide hair extensions for all the world. The variety of hair extensions wholesalers and venders always make consumers embarrass in choosing suppliers with the high quality and the reasonable price. This article will provide you some basic knowledge when shopping to be able to distinguish Synthetic wigs, Real Human hair and recognize the differences between them.
The division of hair extensions.
Human hair and Synthetic hair have different advantages and disadvantages depend on the purpose of using that consumers choose the appropriate hair type. The price of Human hair is more expensive than Synthetic hair. But some fraudulent stores cheat customers by selling wigs made from synthetic materials (blended between human hair and synthetic fibers) at prices comparable to Human hair. If customer have no experience in hair, they are easy to fall in them. Today we will analyze the characteristics of the two materials above and guide some ways to distinguish Human hair and Synthetic hair.
- Virgin hair (Natural human hair that has not been treated with chemicals such as: curling, stretching, dyeing)
Virgin hair is considered the most perfect hair type. It is the very natural hair that has not been affected by chemicals. Virgin hair has the higher quality than any type of hair. They are selected from one young women that the hair itself is not structurally changed due to the chemical composition of curlers, relaxers, and dyes. This means Virgin hair is 100% pure, very firm hair, and does not break easily.
The process of collecting this type of hair also requires certain requirements such as long hair, straight hair, healthy hair, natural black hair color, etc… Therefore, the Virgin hair is quite expensive. But the high price goes with the effect. The filament is durable and long lasting so it can last up to several years. This type of hair is often used to create real, original hair that is worth thousands of dollars
- Remy hair (Natural hair can be affected by chemicals)
Remy hair has the same texture as Virgin hair but has different properties. The cuticle outside the hair is arranged in one direction. This means that the hair follicles on the scalp all grow in line and naturally develop in a certain direction. When the strands grow in one direction, the hair becomes silky smooth. Most wigs made with Remy hair do not appear messy after being washed and dried.
Since it is natural hair, the quality is quite high. Collected from healthy strands with an intact cuticle, Remy hair eliminates any tangles and fluffiness that often occur in Non-Remy hair (Poorer Quality Hair).
In general, Remy hair still remains soft, often used in high-end services such as hair extensions, highlighting hair and real hair production, real hair with scalp. Hair has an average lifespan of 6 months to 2 years depending on usage.
- Non – Remy hair (Very cheap hair, mixed hair).
Non-Remy Hair is usually sourced from a variety of sources such as: orphanages, prisons, hospitals, men’s barbershop and more. With this method of collection, the hair material is not guaranteed because it is a composite blend of many hair types (strong, weak, bad, tangled hair …). On the other hand, the tendency to arrange the outer cuticles of each hair type is different, so the texture after finishing is very messy. Using Non – Remy hair can inevitably appear dull, tangled, dry, and broken hair.
To overcome this problem, the manufacturer has soaked hair with a specialized compound to remove the cuticles outside the hair. Next, they coated their hair with a large amount of silicone to fill the holes, making the strands soft and strong. The first time when using them feels safe and comfortable, but only for a short period of time. A few months later, the silicone will flake off on its own, causing the hair to age and have a slightly unpleasant odor. At this time, the hair is easily tangled, tangled together, difficult to brush, dry, and style. These are very cheap hair types that are sold widely online but still try to label them Virgin or Remy hair.
How to test Hair extensions
Experienced people sometimes only see, touch or smell without testing hair extensions to be able to guess which is high quality hair. But for those who have little experience in hair, it is difficult to recognize. These following experiments help customers identify Human hair:
- Smell hair, if there is a chemical odor or emits a smell similar to the smell of potato chips, cereals, it is not 100% Human hair.
- Touch your fingers on the strands of hair, when you pull it back up you will feel resistance, but when pulled down the same direction of the hair, there are no obstructions. With this method you will know that the hairs are all intact and in one direction.
- Combing hair is easy to stretch, without any mess, even if it’s curly hair.
- With Real human hair when styling is complete, we can still straighten easily, you will see the hair is not tangled and deformed like the original.
- Another test hair extensions is to soak your hair in warm water and you can determine if this is 100% natural, pure hair. Since the water will not change the color of the hair, if there is no color, chemicals or any additives, the water in the pot remains clear, this is pure natural hair.
- Bleaching your hair, in the process you can add any color you like and apply this chemical mixture to a small amount of hair. Let hair work with bleach for 30 minutes and then rinse. After drying, the hair will turn a copper blond, but the texture is still smooth, this is definitely Natural hair.
- To experiment with fire: You cut a small piece of hair to a medium length and then burn it with fire. If it were synthetic hair, you would see high flames, molten hair crumpled together into lumps and the horrible smell of plastic. Real original hair burns very quickly, does not melt and ashes, easily rubs crushed hair with your hands and synthetic hair does not.
Where do customers should buy Real Human hair extensions?
Nowaday, it is not hard to buy Hair extensions. You can search some keywords on the internet like : hair extensions, buy hair, cheap hair, human hair, hair factory price,etc…
However, some fraudulent stores even call Non-Remy hair is Virgin and sell them for many times higher. Inexperienced buyers will easily confuse and trap. Therefore, consumers need to put their trust in reputable addresses.
K-hair is known as a perfect choice to buy Real Human hair extensions. With more than 20 years of experience in manufacturing and exporting hair extensions around the world, the K-hair always supply the best hair quality with the reasonable price to many customers worldwide such as salons, retailers, wholesalers and other factories.
K-hair is known about the best quality of hair because the hair is 100% Human hair extensions that take from the women who live in the mountain that their hair doesn’t affect by the sunshine. The villagers from high mountains is very hard working. That is the reason they are very strong in health. Therefore , the quality of hair also go with their health.
K-hair is proud to be the distributor of 100% Human Vietnamese hair extensions with high quality and verified origin. The K-hair product is exported to many countries in the word such as Nigeria , US , Canada , Russia , England, Ghana, Thailand,etc… and reliant by the large amout of customer around the world.
Contact Ms Lani for best deal ever
What’s App Number: +84 926340016 (Ms Lani)