In the hair market, buyers often want to know and check the grades of hair before buying the wholesale big quantities. There are 3 main grades of hair: single drawn, double drawn and super double drawn hair. Today, Hair Expert of K-Hair Factory, Ms Jennie will share some useful information that you don’t know before about the double drawn and single drawn hair in this article to make the right decision. Let’s read it below:
1. What is double drawn and single drawn hair?
Double drawn and single drawn hair is the popular grades of hair. Let’s check the definitions of them below:
1.1. Definition of double drawn hair
Single drawn hair extensions have their hair cut from one single donor and then being placed in a weft. A standard bundle of single drawn hair will contain around 50% full-length hairs, and 50% varied length hairs.
1.2. Definition of single drawn hair
Double drawn hair extensions have shorter hair removed by hand, workers cut the hair ends by hands so the full bundle will remain the same fullness from top to bottom, then the hair will be sewn in a weft.
The double drawn hair would be thick from root to tip, the majority of hairs is about 70-80% long hair.
2. Outstanding features of double drawn and single drawn hair
Now, let’s see the outstanding features of double drawn and single drawn hair extensions and it will help the buyers decide what they should buy:
2.1. Double drawn hair
Now, we will check the pros and cons of double drawn hair first:
2.1.1. Pros of double drawn hair
- The resource of double drawn hair is from one donor but shorter hairs are eliminated by hand, not machine
- 80-90% the hair is of equal length so that the tips are really thick
- Solid length is guaranteed from top to bottom.
2.1.2. Cons of double drawn hair
- The price and cost of double drawn hair extensions are expensive
- Because the double drawn hair extensions are thick from the root tip, it can make the strands quite heavy in weight.
2.2. Single drawn hair
After double drawn hair, let’s move on with pros and cons of single drawn hair:
2.2.1. Pros of single drawn hair
- The single drawn hair extensions can extend your own growing hair and let it look natural.
- The resource of single drawn hair is from one single donor and it contains a combination of multiple lengths
- The price of single drawn hair extensions is affordable and suitable for the budget to purchase.
- The single drawn hair extensions have a low cost to manufacture.
2.2.2. Cons of single drawn hair
- There are a lot of short hairs along the way
- The tips are thinner than the top, causing it to look scraggly
- Most women end up cutting about two inches of the ends to solve the problem
3. Compare between double drawn and single drawn hair
This is the main part of the article, let’s explore the similarity and differences between double drawn and single drawn hair extensions below:
3.1. The similarity of double drawn and single drawn hair
K-Hair Factory has been supplying double drawn and single drawn hair with the same quality. All double drawn and single drawn hair are from 100% virgin human hair, no synthetic or mixed hair. The good and trustworthy resource can make you more beautiful and natural look.
3.2. Differences between double drawn and single drawn hair
- Thickness: Single drawn adds more volume on the top, offer a natural look. It means that the single contains less hair volume than the double encounter. While double drawn creates a fuller and thicker look. It focuses on both the depth and fullness of the hair. It can be said that the hair on the top and end of this hair type is equal.
- Quality: The quality of double drawn Remy hair extensions is higher than than the single one, so it is very durable. It reduces shedding hair problems if you don’t wash it frequently and use too many products either.
- Price and Cost: Double drawn tape hair extensions are more expensive than single drawn hair. So, due to the lower price, single drawn is more common on the market.
4. Double drawn and single drawn hair: Which one do you choose?
No matter single drawn or double drawn human hair extensions, they are used to add more volume and length, create a natural finished look. So which is better to use?
The answer is that it depends on your demand and budget. If you want the natural look with your own available hair and lower price, you can select single drawn hair extensions. On the other hand, you want the hair with the full end, don’t miss the double drawn hair. Despite the higher cost, I believe that you will deserve what you pay for.
If you have more questions about the double drawn and single drawn hair, you can contact to Ms.Jennie (Hair Expert and Sales Manager from K-Hair Factory) for a free consultation and support 24/7.