You are a lover of beauty? There are many ways to make a girl more beautiful such as makeup, dresses, confidence,… However, there are a large number of ladies who choose hairstyles to create their own highlight and personality for themselves. So have you ever wondered where the hair extensions you are wearing come from or not?
1. Why choosing Brazilian Hair Factory to be your supplier?
Today, the hair supplier is extremely diverse and mainly comes from the countries with the largest numbers such as Vietnam, Brazil, India, Cambodia and China. So why the customers prefer Brazilian hair ? Do they appreciate the quality of their products or their reasonably price? If you do not have your own answers or are unsure about them, continue reading this article below
1.1. Origin of Brazilian Hair
Virgin Brazilian human hair is the favorite hair type among the kind of hair weaves. It not only gets the greatest soft, low maintenance and the texture blends with most hair types. But it is startling fact that most Brazilian hair does not come from Brazil? Mostly calling Brazilian hair is just a way for agents to gain customers’ trust, market their brands because they know that customers appreciate Brazilian hair. So in fact, where does most Brazilian hair come from? According to statistics, Brazilian hair originated mainly from other countries such as Vietnam, India, China and some Asian countries. The following sections show you where the best quality is.
Most Brazilian hair does not come from Brazil?
2.2. Affordable Price of Brazilian Hair ?
As mentioned above, the amount of hair from Brazilian origin is extremely small. So not only is it difficult to buy quality hair, but the price can be extremely expensive. In addition to a small number of customers choosing for their hair that is truly Brazil origin, the majority of them choose the perfect, quality equivalent hair alternative at a more affordable price. So What is the characteristic of Brazilian hair that making it so worthwhile?
- Brazilian hair is characterized with the soft feel
- Medium thickness that can be blended with many types of textures
- Strong Natural Durability under various temperatures and conditions
Overall Brazilian hair is worth buying if you can ensure that the hair is of Brazilian origin
“DON’T TRY TO CHOOSE WHAT WORK BEST FOR EVERY ONE, CHOOSE THE ONE THAT WORK BEST FOR YOU”
2.3. High quality and long guarantee of Brazilian Hair
Most hair from Brazil has a very good natural durability. It withstands heat treatment, bleaching, dyeing,… to create impressive hairstyles, long lasting, relatively high durability. So what’s the perfect replacement for the Brazilian hair shortage? Currently, the most popular can not mention some Asian countries such as: Vietnam, India, China. With nearly the same quality and a much lower price, the consumption of hair from these countries is enormous. They not only supply Brazil but also supply large quantities to some countries in Africa and Europe such as Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Russia, USA,…The hair characteristics of each country are different from hair raising, purchasing to processing to create the finished product.
2.4. Top 3 best Brazilian Hair Factory
- wigsfair.com: On their website they sell a lot of hair products in bundles or wigs form and are derived from Brazilian hair. However, as explained above, the supply of Brazilian hair is extremely rare so this is just a name for hair suppliers to easily sell at a higher price.
- meir hair: they have more than 15 years of professional experience in producing human hair bundles, full lace wigs. We are also supplying in virgin hair materials and human hair textures.
- Unice: one of the industry suppliers in Brazilian Hair. UNice has grown in development, marketing and functional shipping & receiving network system to distribute all their products all over the world
ALL OF THE ABOVE SUPPLIERS ARE FROM CHINA. THEY USE THE NAME BRAZILIAN HAIR TO MARKET THEIR BRAND. SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY HAIR THAT ORIGINATES IN BRAZIL, YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY CAUTIOUS IN ASKING THE SUPPLIERS IF THEY ACTUALLY SELL THE HAIR, OR JUST THE NAME.
2. TOP 4 BIGGEST COUNTRIES SUPPLYING WITH BULK HAIR FOR BRAZILIAN HAIR FACTORY IN THE WORLD
If you don’t know how to identify Brazilian hair or who is the best Brazilian Hair Suppliers. This section below will guide you to find which is the best choice for you. There are some factors that can be compared with to recognize the pros and cons of hair wholesaler in each country.
2.1. Vietnamese hair wholesaler
- Origin: Hair is mainly purchased from mountainous women. They are in good health, often work in the sun and relatively cool climate, so that the hair ensures healthy, natural hair color. This is also a factor that helps Vietnam’s hair to last longer. In addition, They often use natural herbal products to nourish healthy hair from within.
- Quality: Vietnamese hair is the most popular in the world for its naturalness, strength and fullness. Not only that, the strength of the hair is also shown under the pressure of the temperature and is curled or pressed with a variety of different hairstyles while still remaining soft.
2.2. Chinese hair wholesaler
- Origin: In fact, China is the country with the most diverse hair resources in the world. The amount of hair they can buy from indigenous people is extremely rare, they mainly buy from Asian countries such as India, Cambodia, and Vietnam,…
- Quality: Because it is purchased from many different sources, the quality is extremely diverse, suitable for many customer segments. A strong point of the Chinese hairdressers is that they are very good at marketing, with extremely large scale factories.
2.3. India hair wholesaler
- Origin: Most of the hair material in India are donating temple hair. With a wide range of religions, The practice of sacrificing hair to the temple among the Hindu (the main religion in India) is not something new but has been followed for hundreds of years already
- Quality: objectively, Indian hair is usually remy or non-remy hair, rarely virgin hair. So what is remy and non-remy hair? Answer this question, Remy hair is derived from 1-2 human donors with the same hair characteristics. Non-remy is the worst quality hair when it is mixed from a variety of hair sources, not arranged in a clear terminal sequence.
PROS AND CONS:
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF HAIR TYPES FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ARE SHOWN ABOVE. BELOW WILL SUMMARIZE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES BETWEEN VIETNAMESE, CHINESE, AND INDIAN HAIR:
- Vietnamese hair: clear origin and guaranteed hair quality from the hair grow to the finished product; Hair is strong, full and thick; natural color; retaining soft with variety of different hairstyles; handmade by craftsman
- Chinese hair : Cheap price based on scaled-economy; modern technology; automation than handmade; BUT they can’t guarantee the input, some negative feedbacks from synthetic hair
- India hair: cheapest price with cheapest labor; BUT Remy hair or non-remy is not appreciated for its quality or durability
3. HOW TO GET THE FACTRORY PRICE FROM THE BIGGEST WHOLESALERS?
There are many hair wholesalers in the world and the more hair vendors, the cheaper the price that you can get. However, Do you know how to get the factory price from the biggest wholesalers in the world ? and where you can buy the hair with wholesale price with the best quality. Following this section to find the answer?
3.1. WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE VIETNAMESE HAIR?
As mentioned in the previous sections, why should we spend an amount equal to the value of Brazilian hair that they are not of Brazilian origin? So it is better to choose a best alternative in case hair from Brazilian origin cannot be purchased. so WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE VIETNAMESE HAIR???
With soft, black and natural luster, it is very suitable for the skin color and trends of the African people. Hair can create many beautiful, unique or strange hairstyles but still remaining natural color, soft feel and durability.
For Europeans, Vietnamese hair can be bleached or dyed in many different colors to suit their trends while still maintaining the smoothness of the hair, not shedding and tangled.
- Reasonable Price:
The price of Vietnamese hair is not too cheap like Chinese hair and Indian hair but the price is commensurate with the quality of Vietnamese hair. Hair is mostly virgin hair, of clear origin and only from 1-2 people. Normally, the price starts from 8.9 $ / bundle and it is suitable for customers that they can buy in bulk quantity and get more profit in doing hair business.
FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT: HOW WEFT HAIR EXTENSION WAS MADE IN VIET NAM
3.2. Top 3 the hair factories with the most reasonable price in Viet Nam
- K-hair Factory: K-hair is the biggest factory in Vietnam. Therefore they ensure about the progress of goods and quality uniformity. Last but not least, with such large scale, customers can get the lowest price with no intermediaries.
The biggest factory in Vietnam
WATCHING THIS BELOW VIDEO TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT K-HAIR FACTORY:
CONTACT MS ALMAR ( HAIR EXPERT OF K-HAIR FACTORY) FOR MORE INFORMATIONS AND THE BEST DISCOUNTS EVER ON WHATSAPP : +84833333061
- Hair68: They are one of the big factory in Vietnam. With good hair quality and 7-8 years in the hair industry, the company has gradually asserted its firm foothold. The company specializes in curly hairstyles like water curly, pixie, kinky,… focusing mainly on the African market and mainly remy hair types. Prices will range from about $12/1 bundle and lengths from 6 ” to 28″
- Kfhair : Their main products like natural wave, 613 blond color,…They give the customers with competitive price and their aim market to Nigeria and South Africa. It is better if they can improve the diversity of some hairstyles then customers will have more choice in doing business.
TO GET MORE USEFUL TIPS IN DOING HAIR BUSINESS AND NEGOTIATION TO GET THE FACTORY PRICE, PLEASE READING THIS ARTICLES BELOW.
GET EXPERT’S ADVICE IN JUST 1 MINUTES : HOTLINE +84833333061 (WHATSAPP)
FOLLOW INSTAGRAM TO UPDATE MORE INFORMATION: k_hair_almar