Indian hair vs Chinese hair is among the most popular and familiar with customers all around the world. The two hairs have their own characteristics that meet the demands of their own clients. If you are a hair vendor and trying to figure out the most suitable one for your business, this article is for you. It will get you equipped with a comprehensive picture of Indian hair vs Chinese hair and how to opt for the best for your hair business.
I. The similarity between Indian hair vs Chinese hair
In comparison, there are some similarities between Indian hair vs Chinese hair. The list below will provide you the most outstanding similarities of them.
1. Origin of Indian hair vs Chinese hair
First and foremost, one shocking thing that most of you don’t know about Indian hair vs Chinese hair is about the origin. Most of the hair in China at the moment is imported from other countries, including India. In other words, we can say that Indian hair vs Chinese hair comes merely from the same sources.
The hair is accumulated in different places in India, the country that is famous for exporting hair, and then delivered to factories in China to be processed again. Factories in China have many techniques to turn the bad hair into something “shiny, bouncy” but that’s just the outlook features. In nature, the hair comes from different places in India, which make it easily shed, tangle after a short time of use.
2. Price of Indian hair vs Chinese hair
Secondly, the similarity lies in the price. As mentioned before, Indian hair vs Chinese hair comes from the same sources, the price is nearly the same. Easy to understand that the price in China is not much higher albeit the expense for the process. China is the factory of the world with very developed techniques and cheap labor. Therefore, you can buy Chinese hair for nearly the same price as Indian hair. Normally, the price ranges just from 6$ per bundles for Indian hair and 7$ for Chinese hair.
3. Duration of Indian hair vs Chinese hair
Thirdly, the duration of the two hairs is similar to each other. The hair comes from different places in Indian, different people, different grades as well as age. That’s the reason why the duration of Indian hair vs Chinese hair is not long and can’t be compared to high-quality hair such as Vietnamese hair or Burmese hair.
II. Difference between Indian hair vs Chinese hair
Besides the similarities, there are some outstanding differences between Indian hair vs Chinese hair that people can easily tell apart. The list below will bring you some basic things about these two hairs
1. Outlook features
First of all, the outlook features of Indian hair vs Chinese hair can help you to tell them apart. Chinese hair will look shinier and bouncy in the pictures. In the meantime, Indian hair is coarser and natural than the other one. Do you wonder why is it? The answer behind this is that Chinese hair factories use their unique techniques and a lot of chemicals to treat the hair. That’s how they create a very good feeling of the hair at the first sight, just as a marketing gimmick but that’s not true with the quality of the hair.
2. Quality range
Secondly, the difference between Indian hair vs Chinese hair lies in the quality ranges. However mentioned before that the hair comes merely from the same sources, the quality is nearly the same. However, there are still some differences.
- Chinese hair vendors can mix the hair with synthetic fibers to lower the price and gain more profits from it without thinking for the hair vendors
- Besides importing hair from Indian to serve the demand of customers with a limited budget, Chinese hair vendors also import hair from Vietnamese hair vendors like K-Hair factory to meet the requirement of high-demanding customers in Europe, the US, etc. That’s why you still can buy high-quality hair from China, but the price is higher than directly from Vietnamese hair factories. For instance, a bundle of hair from K-Hair factories costs only from 8.9$, why the exact same quality selling from China is more than 12$
III. How to recognize and take care of Indian hair vs Chinese hair
The tips below are revealed to help you know how to recognize the Indian hair vs Chinese hair, as well as take care of the two hairs in the right way.
1. How to recognize Indian hair vs Chinese hair
- By outlook characteristics
To recognize between Indian hair vs Chinese hair, you can take a look at the characteristics of the two hairs. If the hair is very thick, coarse, and looks natural, it’s Indian hair. In the meantime, if the hair is super silky then it actually can be and comes in different colors, its Chinese hair. One unique characteristic of Chinese hair is its color. Because the hair is mixed with synthetic fibers, it can be dyed to any colors you want, not like human hair. In theory, humans just can be dyed to a certain color, but synthetic can be neon, etc… Therefore if you are having neon hair with many vibrant shades of hues, it’s likely that your hair is synthetic from Chinese hair factories.
- By smelling
Secondly, to tell the difference between Indian hair vs Chinese hair, you can check the smell of the two hairs. Chinese hair has a pretty unique aroma that you can easily recognize. Because mixed with synthetic hair and treated by chemicals, the hair is not as good as hair from other good hair quality like Vietnamese hair. On the other hand, Indian hair keeps its natural smell.
- By touching
Thirdly, you can find the difference between Indian hair vs Chinese hair by checking the texture of it. Touching the hair from Indian factories, you will see that the hair has the tendency to be wavy, curly, and not as easy to run your fingers through it. After a period of time for usage, the hairs from both souces will become easily tangle, shedding, and turn into it its bad condition quickly.
2. How to take care of Indian hair vs Chinese hair
To take care of Indian hair vs Chinese hair, there are some techniques you should keep in mind to make the best out of it. The list below are suggested by the expert:
2.1. During the usage of Indian hair vs Chinese hair
- When using the two hair, you should use hair care products regularly to have the hair in original shapes because it can easily lose its curls if you don’t treat it well.
- Moreover, avoid exposing the hair to the sunlight because UVA, UVB, and other bad rays from the sun can damage the hair easily.
- Lastly, during the usage of Indian hair vs Chinese hair, you should regularly check the condition of the hair from experts because the hair has low quality can it can even affect negatively to your health.
2.2. After the usage of Indian hair vs Chinese hair
- After the usage of Indian hair vs Chinese hair, you should wash it and put it on the shelf.
- Moreover, you should use a special comb for the hair because it’s easily shedding or tangle.
Expert tips to start buying Indian hair vs Chinese hair
Even you are starting your business or having been in the business for a long time, you should have profound information and knowledge about Indian hair and Chinese hair to avoid being scammed. These are the two most popular hairs in the market at the moment and very suitable if you want to sell to low-budget customers. To be successful in buying Indian hair vs Chinese hair, you should follow the list:
- Find your own reliable supplier
- Compare the price between different vendors because the price ranges according to the different quality
- Target your customers if you want to sell for a short time and don’t care much about the quality and don’t want to use the hair for a long time
- Check your budget when starting buying from the vendors
- Buy directly from the factories: If you buy directly from the factories, you will get a better price than from other commercial companies
- Check the feedbacks of the factory before buying from them.
- Only buy from the ones with profound knowledge about the market
If your target market is customers want good quality and willing to pay a reasonable amount of money for the high quality hair, Vietnamese hair extensions is a good choice for you. K-Hair Vietnam is the leading hair supplier in the market with Vietnamese hair, Burmese hair, etc.
CLICK TO THE IMAGE BELOW TO GET THE BEST EXPERT TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND BEST PROMOTION FOR RAW VIETNAMESE HUMNAN HAIR!!!