It can be difficult for the average person to know where Single drawn hair or Double drawn hair. In this article, I will help you do that. This article describes the features of Single drawn hair and ways to identify them. Let’s read it together!
What is Single drawn hair?
- Single drawn hair is a thick piece of hair with the lowest thickness of all grades. With about 40-50% equal length of hair and the rest is short, the ends of the single drawn hair bundle look extremely thin.
- In fact, Single drawn hair is equivalent to the name 6A, 7A in other hair markets. Because Single drawn is one of the three main Grades that the Vietnamese market uses to distinguish hair types.
- Single drawn hair extension can create many hairstyles, many extensions such as raw hair, hair weft, clip in, tape, tip, and so on. Although they do not look as plump as other types, as long as it is quality virgin human hair, it will last for years.
Is the best quality Single drawn hair?
- The best quality Single drawn hair should be 100% virgin, human hair. If synthetic hair, they look very nice on the first days of use. But only a short time after use, they will become frizzy, fall out, and damage your real hair.
- The best quality Single drawn hair must have clear origins. Currently, Vietnam is known as one of the best wholesale and retail hair suppliers in the world. The price is not too expensive, but it gives you great hair.
- The best quality Single drawn hair must be used and taken care of. If not, no matter what hair is, they will soon be damaged.
Compare Single drawn hair with Double drawn hair
|Criterion||Single drawn hair||Double drawn hair|
|Length||About Single drawn hair extension, the length can be the longest hair from 8’’ to 40’’. |
Actually, the appearance of a single drawn bundle looks like it is large in the top and small in the bottom of the hair. Because there are only 50-60% the strand is the same length, while the others are short strands
|With double drawn hair extension, the length can be shorter, from 8’’ to 36’’. It is still up 40 inches but it is very rare now.|
Double drawn hair has a look appearance with 70-80% the same length strands.
|Price||Since single drawn hair is easy to sew in a bundle, the strands do not have to be the same length, so they are quite cheap, cheaper than double drawn hair.|
The price of Single drawn is from $ 89 to $ 653 for 10 bundles at wholesale price.
This is the cheapest price that I see in the Vietnamese market, many companies will have a higher price, but the quality you should try will be clear.
|More strands of the same length inevitably cost more than Single drawn. It will take workers more time to choose equal length hair and trim the ends to match the grade double drawn hair.|
Prices range from $ 119- $ 705 for 10 bundles of hair at wholesale prices. These are all the lowest prices in the Vietnamese hair market that come with maximum quality.
|Origin||In this article, I’m talking about quality grades of Vietnamese hair, so both Single drawn and double drawn hair is cut from mountain ethnic women with long, natural hair. However, with Single drawn hair it will be one donor hair because it’s easy to get from a woman.|
|With Double drawn hair, it is very rarely one donor because it is difficult to find thick hair unless it is short hair. Anyway, it’s natural human hair, and the quality is all good.|
|Who suitable for?||The person on a tight budget, and likes natural straight hair because Single drawn hair works best when kept straight so it is very suitable for casual, rustic people.||Because double drawn hair can take on many different styles, making your hair look more voluminous. Therefore, your budget needs to be a bit larger, to have quality hair.|
READ MORE ON:
Basic care for both Single drawn and Double drawn hair
Here, I will list a few ways to help you take care of your hair as easily as possible. Let’s see
To reduce hair shedding for Single drawn hair:
Curb so many of your service washing criteria! This will allow them to slip off and dry out. Don’t really use that many things. The more items you use, the more important washing is required. Just use the product when appropriate.
Ready for use when buying single drawn hair extensions. In other words, not a lot of products are needed. You should clip them before bed if you’re curling your hair and want further hold. This would eliminate the need for extra items in the morning.
Choose a lightweight product that you can quickly wipe off if you need to use hairspray.
To remove tangles for Single drawn hair:
Tangling is a chore no matter what hairstyle you wear. Often clean your Single drawn hair extensions in order to keep tangles to a minimum. Bring a paddle comb with you and, from time to time, softly wash your hair. Before and after using them, make sure that you brush your extensions.
NOTE: Suggest the best supplier for Single drawn hair
The only company in the Vietnamese hair market that offers low cost and good quality for Single drawn hair is K hair Company. With more than 30 years of hustling, a leader in the field of providing hair for wholesalers around the world, K Hair is proud to be one of the largest factories in Vietnam to bring you the best quality hair.