The fast and dynamic development of the beauty industry, new products and services appear on the market every day. The global beauty industry is worth more than $ 500 billion. In particular, hair extensions have become an essential part of the general wig production worth billions of dollars, with annual sales estimated to be between 250 million and more than 1 billion dollars. Brazilian Hair and Malaysian Hair are the most popular and widely used by many customers all over the world.
To provide more knowledge of the wig industry to people in the hair business, Mrs. Jennie, hair expert and sales manager from K-Hair Factory, will give the most in-depth articles on all aspects of the hair business. The beginning of that series is articles comparing different, similar, which is better about hair types from other countries worldwide. Today’s post will talk about “Brazilian Hair and Malaysian Hair. Who is the Winner?”
1. BRAZILIAN HAIR
1.1. What is Brazilian Hair?
Brazilian hair is collected from donors in the South American region. Most donors come from small, rural places within Brazil, where the donors are paid for growing and then donating strong, healthy hair.
1.2. Distinctive Characteristics of Brazilian Hair
– Texture: True Brazilian hair is soft and durable; you can style it easily.
– Volume: naturally voluminous and bounce
– Gloss: low to medium gloss
– Density: Brazilian hair is highly dense. You can use fewer bundles to create a full look than if you were using other textures.
– Curls: Brazilian curly hair holds tighter curls well, making them stiff and almost impossible to flat iron.
– Lifespan: long-lasting and if you take care of it, it will last longer than most hair types
2. MALAYSIAN HAIR
2.1. What is Malaysian Hair?
Malaysian Hair is mostly collected from the people of southeast Asia. It’s one of the most loved hair among celebrities.
2.2. Distinctive Characteristics of Malaysian Hair
– Texture: soft and shiny. This hair is often quite shiny, although the shine fades off when you wash it several times.
– Volume: high volume with a great thickness level
– Density: The hair has a heavy density, which means that it requires less wash.
– Strength: the most muscular hair on the market, which is why it keeps curls well.
– Lifespan: Long life but should always maintain it
– Color: It comes in an off-black color. It’s a natural deep brown color. The hair comes in just a few of the dark brown colors.
3.What Is The Difference Between
Brazilian Hair and Malaysian Hair ?
Brazilian Hair and Malaysian Hair have natural movement and should have minimal shedding and tangling. Each texture can be processed in wavy, straight, or curly. With virgin Hair, you will notice colors are not even throughout the bulk. You will find a few strands maybe lighter or darker than the rest of the weft. This is normal and typical of hair from a sunny country where hair lightens with exposure to the sun.
Texture: Malaysian hair is whiter than Brazilian hair. It blends into almost all types of hair, but more goes from rough to medium texture. This feature makes it ideal for use because most women have medium to thick hair.
Malaysian Hair is luxurious and shiny: unlike Brazilian hair, this hair exudes an unparalleled sheen. However, please enjoy the brilliance as it will gradually disappear with 2-3 washing, and then it will take on a natural shine.
Malaysian hair is softer and silkier than Brazilian hair.
Malaysian hair color is not as much as Brazilian hair color: it will only have darker colors and shades.
You define Brazilian hair as a silky and silky hair type. Malaysians are rough, shiny, and soft.
Brazilian hair is more durable than most other hair types. The secret is proper hair care. However, this does not mean that the hair needs a lot of maintenance.
Brazilian hair is one of the strongest but elastic types. It will withstand intense sunlight, and it is no wonder that it works properly, even in tropical environments.
4. Which One Is Best For You?
Both the Brazilian Hair and Malaysian Hair are hot sale virgin hair and of good quality.
Suppose you are looking for soft, wavy, curly hairstyles, or a shiny hair that suits all hair textures. Then go to Malaysian hair.
If you want to style your hair more, Brazilian hair has a richer characteristic than other types.
You should also try to learn about Vietnamese Hair and be overly impressed by its quality and texture. If you need free advice about the best quality and hot trending hairstyles, you can contact Mrs. Jennie, Senior Hair Expert from K-Hair Factory.