Curly hair weave styles are perfect for special occasions or everyday wear because it can give us a super gorgeous look and add more beauty to the look, especially for Africa women.Therefore, we absolutely need to take care of our hair to maintain the curly hair longer. No matter what kind of wavy, curly weave or other texture you use, there are some vital tricks you should know when caring for your hair. Here are 8 amazing ways to care for curly hair weave hairstyles (These tips are shared by Mrs Cherry Expert – President Of Global Hair Expert Association)
I. What is curly hair weave?
Curly hair weave is a specific hairstyle in Nigeria. Curly hairstyles are among the best hair trend and loved by almost Nigerian people. In the K-Hair factory, we use the highest quality hair as raw material, no harmful substances, no odor, no teeth, no shedding, soft, smooth and fluffy. To make the curly, we use 100% natural chemical which is absolutely safe to customers’health. The straight hair weave then go through steam process to make the curly
Detail Of Curly Hair Weave In K-Hair Factory
- Hair Material: 100% raw hair, highest quality hair as raw material, no harmful substances, no odor, no teeth, no shedding, soft, smooth and fluffy
- Unprocessed virgin hair
- Hair color: Natural Black Length:10-24 inch virgin hair
- Quality: no shedding, no tangles, no lice, can be dyed up to #613 blond tone
- The donor of Hair: Mostly, our hair is taken from the villagers in the high mountains ( cold weather) -> so their hair is really strong and silky( their hair isn’t affected by sunlight ☀️). 80% of our hair is from women ( 18-> 25). As you know, the villagers from high mountains are very strong in health, they work all day. Therefore, our quality of hair is along with the donor’s health, it is very strong and durability 100% human virgin donor hair, no synthetic hair
- Where to wear: Attractive looking suits for daily, party, fancy dress, Celebrity, Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, Cosplay or any other occasion you want. Stylish design will make a new you.
- Suitable with age: Suitable with age from 18-45
- Outlook: Bring out the attractiveness and gorgeousness for the one wearing curly hair weave hairstyles. Among curly hairstyles, pixiehair is the most popular and becomes the hottest style in Nigeria hair salons. Check out THREE HOT TRENDS CURLY WAVY HAIRSTYLE IN NIGERIA 2020 HERE!
- Mix cloth with hair: Curly hair weave hairstyle is suitable for many cloths sets such as skirt, T-shirt, and jeans or dress,.. Especially with off-shoulder cloth, the curly hairstyle will make you extremely prominent, becoming light-spot of the party!
II. How To Take Care Of Curly Hair Weave?
Before you wash the hair, you should first detangle it. When you brush your hair use a wide-toothed comb and then brush your damp hair to avoid breaking. Work the hair in sections from the tips to the roots. Don’t brush dry hair as you may just cause breaking.
It will be way easy to shampoo and clean the hair when you have detangled it already.
2. Moisturize the hair
There’s nothing so important for any hair type than the moisture. It’s particularly essential when you have the curls. When you have the curls moisturized you keep them from frizzing. In the end, your hair is freed from tangles. You won’t have to spend a long time trying to detangle it.
For daily practice, you may spray your hair with water then add on the leave-in conditioner. During this time avoid any product that has paraben, sulfates, silicone, and alcohols as they make your hair stiff.
3. The shampoo and conditioner you use
We all feel good when we have clean hair. When you want to keep those curls looking fresh you need to clean your hair with the shampoo and conditioner. For the shampoo case, only use the shampoos that are moisturizing and sulfate-free.
Go ahead and wash this hair in a downward motion to get rid of tangles. Next, wash the hair with a moisturizing conditioner. Here, take your time and use the fingers to distribute the conditioner through each curl.
There are times when you realize that your curls need a little more than the regular shampooing. At such times, use the co-wash. Co-washing is a sure way to bring your hair back to life.
It helps to increase moisture. In this instance, you will work the hair in a downward motion. Your fingers will then gently detangle the hair.
5. Deep conditioning
This is yet another method to moisturize and increase the shine of the hair. It will further hydrate your hair and there are very nice deep conditioners.
6. When going to sleep
Like all other hair, you need to protect the hair at night. But most importantly work to avoid friction. Do not use the cotton on the pillow or to cover your hair. Before you wrap the hair braid it to a pineapple style.
Next, cover the hair then with a silk scarf and go to sleep. In the morning the first thing to do is normally detangling your hair as you try to moisturize it.
7.Apply an after-shower cream
Like any other hair, after showering, you should comb through the locks. Apply the ideal after shower cream through the curls. Do this from the roots to the ends and the hair should be healthy, shiny and with a great luster. They will provide you with the right nutrients.
8. Protect your hair from heat
It’s important to use the heat protectant spray when you are going to use heat on the hair.
👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿CHECK OUT 3 HOT TREND CURLY HAIR WEAVE STYLES IN NIGERIA 2020 NOW. BE TRENDY AND FASHIONABLE WITH THESE STYLE! https://k-hair.com/hair-trend-2020-top-3-hottest-hair-styles-in-nigeria/ 👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
III. Where Can I Get Best Quality Curly Hair Weave?
The best address to buy HOT TREND HAIR with BEST PRICE AND BEST QUALITY: K-Hair factory
With 30 years of experience in the hair industry and the understanding of each hair type, K-Hair factory is one of the leading suppliers in Vietnam. K-Hair products always have competitive advantage superior to other manufacturers because of the quality, price and customer service. We ensure that we can supply the highest quality Vietnam hair extensions