That sounds disappointing! Moreover, China is one of the most popular markets which supplies the most quantity hair to hair vendors in the world. As a result, China now is more and more hair scammers with the conscienceless guys. Therefore, this article “Tips & Tricks to recognize them in China 2020” will help you cope with the worst scammers.
1. General Information about Chinese Hair Suppliers
China is the fastest-growing country in terms of wholesale hair and its related hair products. The quantity of hair from China exported to the world takes account of 30% of the total quantity hair in the world. They are very developed to produce hair with the most modern machine and the abundant human resources to collect hair from India and Brazil. Therefore, the growth in the hair market has led to an increase in the number of hair factories in China so as to meet the growing demand for hair wigs and hair extensions.
China is largely known for cheap products due to the availability of cheap labor and advancement in the increased use of technology. These help in the reduction of product cost thereby increasing your profits.
2. How do Chinese Scammers impact on hair Vendors?
Many customers are used to meeting Chinese Scammer, then they are very afraid of dealing with them again whoever scammers or not. Customers will be lost huge capital money and maybe can not do hair business again. Or, you spend a lot of money buying the seemly good quality hair but the synthetic hair. As a result, they will be lost their money with fake-good hair.
There are some customers’ case when coping with the Chinese hair Scammers
3. What do Chinese Scammers often do?
Fraudulent hair companies are deceitful groups or individuals who run websites, using the front of a reputable hair company. They scam customers in a variety of ways:
- The wrong hair extension is sent to the customer. The hair extension doesn’t match the description on the website. For example, a hair extension advertised as real hair is actually synthetic. Or, the color is completely different to the photo online.
- The hair product delivery is severely delayed. A customer places an order, expecting the hair product to arrive the following week, only to be left waiting months with no updates.
- The hair package never arrives. In these cases, the company doesn’t actually sell hair and uses the website as a front to scam people out of money.
4. Tips and Tricks to recognize Chinese Scammers
The problem with fraudulent websites is that they can look so convincing when they pose as top-rated hair companies. However, there are tell-tale signs to look out for. These include:
- Fake or plagiarised images that look too good to be true or have been taken from legitimate websites
- Unrealistic discounts or unbelievably low prices
- No brand name or logo
- Blurry photos
- A lack of reviews/comments or spammy comments, possibly with regular typos
- Missing contact details
- No social media accounts
5. To avoid meeting Chinese hair Scammers, coming to Vietnamese Hair
Because Vietnamese Human Hair has occurred in Hair Market for a long time, so Vietnamese Hair puts a fixed position in customers especially in Africa, Asia, and Europe. The Vietnamese hair factories are trying their best to provide the best quality hair as well as the cheapest price in the hair market. That is a reason why many vendors or wholesalers choose Vietnamese Human Hair to do their business.
To know should vendors come to Vietnamese hair or not, please click this link to make a decision:
Contact Mrs Maeve Nguyen- An Expert from K-hair Vietnam to response for every questions about Vietnamese Human Hair.
Whatsapp: +84 833333 074
In conclusion, be smart and vigilant vendors! Remember that, you can meet scammers everywhere if you are not aware.