Nowadays, beauty demand of women becomes more and more. It led to various hair products in the market. In the African market, weaving, closure, and wig are the most popular products here. So what is the difference between them?
In this blog, you can get knowledge about them and can easily decide which products are suitable for you
I. Necessary Information about Weaving, Closure, and Wig
A weaving hair extension is a collection of hair strands which have been sewed in a strip of cloth by a three-head machine. The length of the weft is about 1 – 1.2 meter. And the weight of a bundle usually is 100 gram.
There are many types of weaving hair extensions. You can divide in many types base on the textures, colours, and grades of hair. The popular style for weft hair in recent years are pixie funmi, bone straight, loose wavy. The length of the weft is from 8 inches to 32 inches.
Weft hair is a basic item which every African woman must-have. But 99% of women don’t know how to apply weaving hair on their head in the right way. It leads to their head become hard, and your hair is shedding, tangling. So how to apply a weaving hair on the head:
- Step 1: Sectioning:
Firstly, locate the position where you stitch your weft hair. Sectioning your head in small separate parts. One part should be wide 1.5-2 cm. Don’t forget to wash your hair carefully and dry it before sectioning
- Step 2: Braiding
Implementing braid your hair. The first braid which covers around your face, your head and your neck is small. And then, continue to braid the balance of your hair. Keep the braid as tight as you can.
- Step 3: Measuring
Every bundle of weaving hair is about 1 – 1.2 meter. So you have to cut it off and attach small weft on your braid. In this step, you have to measure the length of weft should be and then cut it.
- Step 4: Sewing:
After step 3, you have many small wefts. Now you need a bundle and then sew the weft onto your braid. Make sure the weaving hair is fixed on your head.
- Step 5: Styling
Now, you can be a hairstylist and design a good looking for your hair.
Instead of sewing on the head like weft hair, closure hair extensions can easily attach on the head by a glue. Sometimes, it is sewed onto the head with weaving hair. Closure hair extensions are structured by a mesh and hair strand on the mesh. Every strand is hooked into every hole on the mesh, so it looks natural.
Like weaving hair, closures have many styles such as funmi pixie, Bob, short straight. Closure hair extensions also have four grades of hair, the length from 8 inches to 32 inches. Additionally, closure can be divided base on its parting. It can be free parting, Kim K parting, and middle parting.
Installing closure is more easily. Firstly, you braid your hair like those steps applied for weft hair and then use a special glue to stick closures on your head.
The closure is a piece of hair consisting of a layer of cloth and human hair. The wig is a big mesh which covers one head and human hair. Wig can be separated into three different types:
- Lace Frontal Wig: A Lace Frontal has about 2-5 cm lace in the front of the wig, and the back is weft hair sew-in. It is not flexible but durable.
- Full Lace Wig: It is the most flexible wig. A full Lace wig is made from a stretch cap which strands are hooked into holes on cap.
- U-Shaped Wig: This wig has a U-shape hole in the centre. You can pull your natural hair through that hole. U-Shaped Wig is applied for women who have available hair in the head, and it is the same with Wig Styles.
II. Weaving, Closure, and Wig: Detailed Comparison
|Advantage||Cheap price; your hair looks natural||Flexiable; can be used in many cases||Easy to apply on head. You can change styles regularly. Easy to wash your hair|
|Disadvantage||hard to change style; cause a headache||It can not cover the whole head||Expensive|
|Object||people who have short hair on head||people who has quite long hair||for all women includes people who don’t have hair on the head or very short hair|
|Price||From 8,9 USD/bundle||From 16 USD/piece||From 134 USD/ wig|
III. Where to buy Weaving, Closure, Wig, and other hair products:
The best address to buy hair Extension in Vietnam: K-Hair Factory
- Various products: As a leading wholesaler in Vietnam, K-Hair exports hair to many countries all over the world. This is the reason why they have various products which fit in any market. For hair extensions, they have full styles and size for closures, frontal, full lace wig, frontal wig. The length is available from 8 inches to 32 inches.The cheapest price: K-Hair is top 1 biggest hair factory in Vietnam. You can buy hair from K-Hair at factory price, just from 8,9 USD for a bundle of weaving human hair.
- Best customer service: Customers is always the priority of K-Hair. Staffs of K-Hair are online 24/7 to reply effectively and timely for customers. They usually update order’s processing so that customers feel safe when buying hair from K-Hair.
- The lowest price in hair market: K-Hair is top 1 biggest hair factory in Vietnam. You can buy hair from K-Hair at factory price, just from 8,9 USD for a bundle of weaving human hair.