Are you a hair vendor intending to invest your capital in the prosperous hair business market? Concurrently, you are reluctant to do so due to the grim economic prospect of 2020? The year comes with lots of volatility in every aspect of peoples’ lives. Then, this article must be for you. Based on the market meticulous analysis and author’s 10-year experience in the hair business, the editorial will keep you posted with all MUST KNOW things about the global hair extension market 2020. Moreover, secret tips from the expert are also revealed. Let’s find out the best way to make a fortune for your business venture!
1. Hair extension market 2020 – Overview
1.1. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global hair business market
COVID 19 has effects on every aspect of people’s life, including the hair extension market. Because of the pandemic, the circulation and distribution of commodities are disrupted. Therefore, many hair vendors find it hard to ensure a stable and robust stock for their business. China, the country which used to have an abundant flow of goods, now becomes inferior to other big hair suppliers from Vietnam, Brazil,… Meanwhile, Vietnam is praised as the top country which can totally control the situation and provide hair extension ceaselessly for the global hair business market with the best quality.
Do you wonder why Vietnamese hair has the best quality and an enviable reputation in the global market?
Follow the link below for getting the answer!!!
1.2. Development Scenario of hair market 2020
Under the gloomy financial state of many industries globally, the hair business market worldwide still witnesses a hopeful scenario. According to Statista 2020, the market share of hair extension still on the rise in the next 3 years.
The bar chart published in January 2020 on Statista, shows an increasing trend in the amount of investment on hair business worldwide from 2017 to 2023 in billion US dollars. Specifically, the market value registered 5.96 billion dollars in 2017 and gradually escalated. Then, it is predicted to reach its highest figure in 2023 with 10 billion dollars. Clearly seen, it nearly doubles the amount in the previous 8 years.
From the diagram, it’s obvious that the hair business market still remains a LUCRATIVE and FRUITFUL investment at the moment. Therefore, entrepreneurs should be well-prepared to get the ball rolling.
1.3. TOP highly sought-after products – hair business market of 2020.
According to MarketWatch’s report on the hair business market on March, 27th 2020, the list below includes the top trendy hair extension worldwide in the first quarter of the year.
- Naturally straight hair with in-vogue colors
- Bone straight hair with burgundy piano color
- Natural black pixie curls
- Tornado Curl
- Deep Wave ombre color
2. A once in a lifetime chance for your hair business! Why?
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity
Why hair vendors should grab their chance and strike while the iron is hot?
- Firstly, the quest for beauty is a fundamental need and enduring among ladies
- Additionally, after the pandemic, the demand for the refreshment of customers will soar. People have the tendency to change their outlook for a new phase of life. Therefore, it’s a great chance for the hair vendor to hit the jackpot.
- Moreover, the cautious attitude among hair merchants makes it a less competitive market for the bold acumen.
- Last but not least, governments launch fiscal stimulus such as reducing the tax,… Then, they can boost the international trading activities and assist economic regulation.
3. Secret tips: Key factors for your hair business success
3.1. A reliable hair supplier: an indispensable component
The fundamental contributor to the success of a hair business is a trustworthy hair manufacturer. There are 5 straightforward tips to define the most reliable one:
- First and foremost, choosing a long-standing factory with A BIG BRAND in the market. Particularly, the factory should its own website, Instagram, Youtube,… for clients to check.
- Additionally, the factory has POLICIES FOR WARRANTY, RETURN, AND EXCHANGE;
- Besides, having CERTIFICATES and other documents for recognition from different countries and prestigious organizations is a bonus point.
- Moreover, getting CUSTOMERS’ FEEDBACK frequently updated is the sign of a creditable entity.
- Finally, a reliable one is always ready to show customers the factory, office, hair quality, etc via VIDEO CALL.
Kindly consult K-Hair factory – the leading hair distributor in Vietnam:
3.3. Meticulous preparation in the hair business market
To be successful, merchandisers are advised to prepare thoroughly. Then, the followings steps are highly recommended:
- Firstly, encircle the market segmentation and target customers
- Secondly, grasp their customer’s needs and demands.
- Plus, get know of industry competitors
- Then, make a detailed strategy for the hair business
- Ultimately, find out a trustworthy hair distributor and make a start!
4. Top 3 biggest hair manufacturers worldwide 2020
4.1. JP Hair – Brazil
JP Hair is the leading hair suppliers in Brazil. Specifically, the factory provides tip/tape/clip-in extensions for Europe, Russia, and the adjacent regions. The hair is 100% human natural hair so that it can last up to 5 years.
- PROS: Good quality, a long-standing and reliable hair distributor
- CONS: Slow delivery, up to 10 days.
4.2. K-Hair – Vietnam
K-Hair is the leading hair distributor in Vietnam. With more than 30 years of experience in the hair business market, K-Hair is affirming its position as the most reliable supplier in the world.
- 100% human natural hair from young Vietnamese women, no synthetic
- Duration: last from 3-5 years
- Up-to-date and trendy hairstyles, colors,…
- Most affordable factory price
- Great customer service
CONS: K-hair doesn’t have hair in stock to ensure the freshness of the hair.
Contact Mrs. Jasmine, Hair expert from K-hair factory for getting the best wholesale price and special COVID-19 promotions.
WhatsApp: +84 886 331 903
4.3. ChangjingHair – China
ChangjingHair is an emerging hair business and quickly gets a foothold in the market. Especially, the factory has huge stock available for shipping at any time thanks to the large scale of production. Moreover, the price is very low because of mixing with synthetic hair. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has lead to temporary business suspension.
- Pros: Cheap price, available anytime
- Cons: mixed hair, easily get shedding, tangle, last up to 1 year
In conclusion, the hair business market globally still witness a positive growth despite the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, hair vendors are expected to stay ready to GRASP THE OPPORTUNITY and SET THE BUSINESS IN MOTION WITH K-HAIR.